If you are planning to start a new school then before commencing work it is imperative to get a feasibility report. Strategum has prepared feasibility reports for educational projects across India. These detailed reports help investors / edupreneurs take informed decisions. Strategum is an Education Sector expert and understands the needs and prospects of each region.
At Strategum, we have a proprietary approach to study the market and gauge the feasibility of educational institute. We use tools based on Lean Thinking and non-conventional strategic planning tools like Scenario Planning and Influence Diagrams to study the correlation and impact of situational factors on the resources available before the Edupreneur. The study is research based, pragmatic and relevant to the education sector.
The Study generally covers the following and more
- Internal resource view (strengths, capabilities and weakness)
- External resource view (opportunities and threat)
- Legal aspects of Education
- Synoptic Plan of Action
- Comprehensive Financial Projections
- Primary Survey of the Consumers using respondents under questionnaire survey
- Analysis of the location as per land suitability
- Analysis of the potential target group
- Proposed model for the Educational Institute in the context of above
- Detailed Project Report