PlayShaala is a new-age preschool in India, It is first to introduce the use of the STREAMTM concepts in a pre-school (Science, Technology, Robotics, Engineering, Art & Mathematics) in all areas of curriculum including Phonetics, Robotics, Origami, Yoga & Meditation. Its environment along with the Curriculum prepares an individual with the readiness for this uncertain world. PlayShaala plays an important role in ensuring that “No Child is Left Behind” providing the right kind of activities which help every level learner tremendously to develop the 21st century skills of communication, collaboration, creativity and critical thinking
Playshaala is a plug and play model for first time investors in the education sector. A Pre-School Franchise is both profitable with high returns on investment and requires minimum effort and time of the investor. It is an ideal business for women entrepreneurs and housewives who have spare time and small budget to start with.
Facts about the Preschool Market
Pre-schooling is one of the fastest-growing segments within India’s educational services industry owing to a lack of regulations and growing demand.
- CRISIL RESEARCH expects the pre-school market to grow at a CAGR of 20% to reach Rs 165 billion in 2017-18 from Rs 80 billion in 2013-14.
- The pre-school industry is expected to record revenue of Rs 220 billion by 2019-20 from Rs 99 billion in 2014-15, at a CAGR of 17%.
- Prominent players’ revenue is growing even faster, at 30-40% annually.
- Over the past decade, the annual government spending on early childhood care and education (ECCE) has recorded a CAGR of 22% as against a 18.96% rise in overall spends on education.
- Population of 0-5yrs in India is approx. 1,41,134,427 which comprises 11.42% of the total population.
- India’s Gross Enrollment Ratio in the pre-primary level in urban cities is around 58% much lower than global average