Does your child’s school classroom look like this? Before starting a pre school, take inspiration from these top schools!
When we are working on a pre-school or a school project. During the planning phase, we not only look into the curriculum and management but also advice our client and their architect with best practises to keep in mind during building the campus. Starting your first school is not as simple as one may think and just procuring licenses is not enough. The brain storming done during the planning phase results in an uproar during the admission season. Every parent wants their child to receive top notch facilities and an environment where they can grow.
Strategum gives you a peak at some of the World’s best classrooms that we have come across. After which we will show you some of our work too.
- A colourful reading corner for children to fall in love with reading
- A colourful yet simple classroom to allow children to move, play and interact.
- Another reading area inspiration.
- A reading chair which will make children go gaga about reading.
- A jungle theme classroom.
- A lego wall will make every child want to come to school
Let’s take you over some of our work around India and how we have managed to change the perception of the boring classroom! Having an exciting classroom does not necessarily mean spending more money. Many a times we encourage our teachers and students to decorate their classroom the way they like it.
The Classroom at The Polymath School, Bhiwandi
These are just some of the schools we have helped set up. For a complete list of preschools, schools and colleges log on to www.strategum.in.